Saturday, July 12, 2008

Catonsville 4th of July

Better late than never, the 4th of July photos are finally posted. When I was younger, I thought that every town had a parade and fireworks, and every family had a special picnic. Now I appreciate how lucky we are to live here in Catonsville. My parents have hosted 4th of July for as long as I can remember, and I'd like to thank them for all of their hard work to keep this tradition alive. Many of the folks below have attended our picnic for 40 or more years. This year the cooler weather and the showers kept us all in the garage for dinner. As a result, we all mingled and it was an especially relaxing evening.
Bill T., Pat and Doug also had celebrations at their homes. Bill even shared his pit beef with us.
This year's flag cake

Arthur, Ed, Jim and Matthew

Jim, Eva and Dorothy

Ann, Joan and Betty Jane

Beth, Rori, and Carl

Katelyn and Harold

Donna and Naomi

Paul and Larry

Joe, Doris, Jean and Alicia
John with his bride - so glad you made it to the USA!


Roy, Kibby and Matt

Casey with his spoon glasses - too much Rolling Rock!

Julia, Sarah, Katelyn and Casey

Pop, Jean, and Paul

No comments: