Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Update on Joe McQuaid

Good Evening!

Sharyn has provided me an e-mail with an updated distribution list, so for those of you who don't know me, I'm Don Williams, the McQuaid's neighbor and good friend. I've been sending out progress reports on Joe, and am happy to report that he's now out of the intensive care unit and back into a regular room. My wife Jan and I visited him this afternoon, and while he's still very weak, he's in good spirits, and could return home as early as tomorrow. Thursday is probably more likely, however. He again has a phone in his room, and can be reached directly at (757) 388-8402. His room number is also 8402, which is on the 4th floor of Sentara Heart. This is a beautiful facility, overlooking part of the Norfolk harbor area, and designed from the ground up as a heart hospital. Hopefully, we will all be able to see him soon.


Have a Nice Evening

Don

No comments: