Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Deep Creek Dunk for Special Olympics


From our friend, Jeff

Hey there Sam's Bagels,
I will be participating in the 11th Annual Maryland State Police Deep Creek Dunk for the Special Olympics. A couple of friends have convinced me that it is the right think to do and that the water won't be too cold.

The Dunk will be held on February 28 at 2:00 PM. at Deep Creek Lake behind the Uno's Bar and Grille.


The mission of Special Olympics is to provide year-round sports training and athletic competition in a variety of Olympic-type sports for persons eight years of age and older with intellectual disabilities, giving them continuing opportunities to develop physical fitness, demonstrate courage, experience joy and participate in a sharing of gifts, skills and friendship with their families, other Special Olympics athletes and the community.

Please help support the Special Olympics. The closer I get to my fundraising goal the warmer I will feel in the water.

Feel free to forward this email to friends and family.
Follow the link below to my personal donation page.
Thanks!!!

Follow This Link to visit my personal web page and help me in my efforts to support Special Olympics - Maryland

No comments: